Monday 28 June 2010

VIDEOS: BET Awards 2010 Performances



There were a load of great performances at the BET Awards 2010.
Go under the jump to watch performances from T.I., Nicki Minaj, Diddy, Ludacris, Drake, B.o.B, Eminem, Monica, Trey Songz, plus many more.



 Kanye West | Power


Drake & Young Jeezy | Fireworks/Over/Loose My Mind (Remix)

B.o.B, Eminem & Keyshia Cole | Airplanes Part 2/Not Afraid

Ludacris, Nicki Minaj & DJ Khaled | My Chick Bad/All I Do Is Win
 

T.I. | Yeah I Know (Takers)

Diddy/Dirty Money, Rick Ross, T.I. & Nicki Minaj | Hello Good Morning (Remix)

Alicia Keys | Medley

Usher | There Goes My Baby

Monica & Deniece Williams | Everything To Me vs Silly

Trey Songz | Yo Side Of The Bed/Purple Rain

Prince Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin