Saturday 26 June 2010

ALBUM INFO: Rick Ross - 'Teflon Don' Tracklist


1. 'I’m Not A Star' (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
2. 'Free Mason' (Feat. Jay-Z) (Produced By The Inkredibles)
3. 'Tears Of Joy' (Feat. Cee-Lo)
4. 'Maybach Music III' (Feat. T.I., Jadakiss & Erykah Badu) (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
5. 'Live Fast, Die Young' (Feat. Kanye West)
6. 'Super High' (Feat. Ne-Yo) Clark Kent & The Remedy)
7. 'No. 1' (Feat. Trey Songz & Diddy)
8. 'MC Hammer' (Feat. Gucci Mane) (Produced By Lex Luger)
9.' B.M.F. (Blowin’ Money Fast)' (Feat. Styles P) (Produced By Lex Luger)
10. 'Aston Martin Music' (Feat. Drake & Chrisette Michele) (Produced By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
11. 'All The Money In The World' (Feat. Raphael Saadiq) (Produced By The Olympicks)

Trust Rick Ross to get Jay-Z to jump on the track entitled 'Free Mason'......

'Teflon Don' will be released July 20th Stateside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin