Friday 14 August 2009

NEW FLAVA: Charley Uchea - 'I Want It More'


South London's 'It Girl' and former Big Brother contestant, Charley Uchea, has decided to embark upon a singing career.

Did anybody see that coming? I know many of you thought she'd become a glamour model or a WAG.....

Her new single, 'I Want It More' is expected to be released soon.
Have a listen to it....



The track isn't that bad, even if her voice is altered. I've heard worse! That rap definitely needs to be removed, like WTF??!

It's definitely a track that will create a buzz in the clubs for electro fans (if they take away that rubbish rap)...but then again they could hate the track just because Charley sings it?

What do you think of Charley's musical effort?
Discuss

6 comments:

  1. I love this track and I love Charley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AT LEAST SHE AINT FLAUNTING AROUND LIKE CHANELLE DOING FOOLISHNESS....WELL YET ANYWAYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to 23 seconds and that was enough for me... WHACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this track is ok.
    she aint the best singer, but there's far more worse singers in the charts now

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin