Sunday 9 August 2009

CopyCat?


There are many stars who claim that a fellow entertainer has copied their style, which is nothing new to us. But I never saw this one coming....

Former Moloko singer, Roisin Murphy,(you know - the lady who sang that tune 'Bring It Back' in the 90's), has claimed that Lady Gage has copied her style!

In an interview with the Daily Mail, Murphy said:

"She's copied my style. I met her about a year ago before she got really big and I had no clue that this was all going to happen. She wasn't wearing shoulder pads at the time, and I was."

"Lady Gaga is just a poor imitation of me. She has copied my style, she took my shoulder pads and all that. Mind you, she doesn't wear the bottom half!"

Can you see a resemblence in their style??

Source: Digital Spy

2 comments:

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin