Tuesday 8 June 2010

NEWS: Chris Brown Europe Tour Cancelled


They say when it rains it pours, something of which Chris Brown can testify.  The US singer confirmed the cancellation of his Europe tour that was due to commence this week, via his twitter yesterday. Apparently Chris was forced to cancel his tour with speculations suggesting that his recent felony record, may have had some part to play in his Visa being rejected.

Brizzy tweeted "Sorry to all my fans in Europe!!!! My tour is cancelled. I'm pretty sure y'all know. My entry was denied in your country. I love you. SORRY!!"

Chris' tweet was later deleted for reasons currently unknown.

I'm still routing for Mr Brown, he did the crime, he served the time, so let the man eat.

RVB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin