Tuesday 9 June 2009

T-Pain Got A Big A** Chain!!!


Over the Hot 97 Summer Jam weekend Rapper ternt Sanger T-Pain thought the show would be a good opportunity to showcase his newest BLING!!!

According to T-Pain, The chain is 10lbs, 197 karats and cost a mere $410,000?!?!?

The story broke over at necolebitchie.com and she posted a few people's Twitter reactions-


leojeanette: What in the recession hell! He’s wearing my student loans around his neck…WELL OBVIOUSLY Mr.Pain dosnt need my $ or support…his next album is gona start with a Lime and end with a WIRE!

exclusivej: Yall broke ass n*ggas need to stop hatin on my big homie, and yes his “Mansion” is paid for…all 2.6 Mill…everything is taken cared of over here…His kids school cost more then yall hater’s college degree…COME ON SOMEBODY!!!


T-Pain responded by Twitting-

..Let’s celebrate the fact a black man can have things like this and still care for 3 kids and wife in a $6 million house with 32 cars. Oldest child 5 and already got 4 million in her own account. I don’t do dumb sh*t like this till I know the fams good. so don’t judge me from what I buy. Judge me from what I do. Cuz it’s so many artists that put themself before their family.


I don't know about you but i kinda like it in a weird way! What do you think of T-Pain's "BIG A** CHAIN"???


Image via Necolebitchie.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin