Tuesday 2 June 2009

MJ Is Not A Happy Man



It has been claimed that Michael Jackson only wanted to do 10 shows at the O2, not 50, according to The Sun:

"I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm not a big eater - I need to put some weight on."

I'm really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10, and take the tour around the world to other cities, not 50 in one place.

"I went to bed knowing I sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50."

No wonder he's already pushed back his tour dates, poor man already knows he wont be able to cope. So it looks like he'll only be able to manage the agreed 10 shows....I know his skeletal state can't do all 50, even if he plans on miming.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin