Tuesday 30 June 2009

SocialWriters Are Loving......

As we're all still trying to get over the initial shock of MJ's death, SocialWriters want to share with you all our favourite Micheal Jackson songs that we love:

Karlito Starr

I think as much as I don't really have a favourite MJ track, and the album 'Bad' changed my life musically, I;d have to say 'Rock With You' is a stand out song in my life because I cant really describe that good feeling that comes over me just hearing the horns and violin intro. Seeing a pre-surgery Mike honestly enjoying what he was doing at the time (in the video) was a beautiful thing to see!
Also the fact that the song was released in 1979 before I was born just shows how good Micheal's music was because it never lost quality over the years so even kids born in years 2000+ can appreciate and love hos music too!

KCB

I've got loads of MJ songs that I love and just cant get enough of, but if I had to choose it would be 'Don't Stop Till You Get Enough'. When I hear this song in a club I have to dance, and I pull out some old school moves in 5 inch heels....I think it's the base in the beginning. There's just something about this song that makes me happy and want to dance every time I hear it. Also I love when Chris Tucker sings this song in 'Rush Hour', cracks me up every time I watch it!

RVB

'Bad' because the man moonwalking on skates in the video is SICK!!

REA

'Dirty Diana'
Its rock type vibe is tenacious, its pulsating and J's vocals bring the track to life, you could almost paint the picture of this bad a** chick called Diana that's got all the guys going crazy for her. It also showcases Michael's versatility as an artist, shows that he can do the pop stuff, do it well, and switch it up and do rock as well.


Had to add in the video for 'Remember The Time' because the dance routine is serious.....If you can do the dance (like KCB can) you're BIG in the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin