Friday 2 July 2010

NEWS: Drake Postpones European Tour

The rumours swirled Twitter on Tuesday night that Drake was canceling all his up-coming European shows due to his mother having an operation.

We can confirm that this in indeed true.



Drake's headline shows in Paris, Amsterdam and London will be rescheduled for November 2010. Tickets will be honoured for the rescheduled November dates; ticket holders should retain their tickets and watch for further announcements in regards to new dates and venues.

"Despite my best hopes, it is apparent that my mother will need surgery earlier than anticipated. In light of this news, I have made the difficult decision to cancel my European tour in order to support her during her recovery, just as she supported me through the years. I cannot thank my European fans enough and look forward to performing abroad soon. I ask everyone to please respect my family's privacy during this time." - Drake


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin