Wednesday 12 August 2009

LL Cool J's Micheal Jackson Tribute


Rapper LL Cool J has created a Micheal Jackson tribute song called 'Billie Jean Dream', where he raps over MJ's classic hit, 'Billie Jean'. The lip-licking rapper claims the lyrics were solely written by Jackson to him in a dream.

In the outro of the song LL says:

"The crazy thing is, I had a dream. Michael Jackson wrote that for me in a dream. That's crazy, right? I had a dream, and homeboy wrote it for me in a dream. I saw it on a paper. I woke up and just jotted it all down on paper. Michael Jackson, that's for you, baby. I love you."

To listen to the track click here

I'm actually liking this track.....What do you think of it?

Source: MTV

1 comment:

  1. Track is big...better than other tributes

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin