Method To The Maadness is Kano’s fourth studio album and his most accomplished, heavyweight offering yet. The album features collaborations with he following: Hot Chip, Chase & Status, Boys Noize, Wiley, Vybz Kartel, Damon Albarn and Diplo.
1. 2 Left: Topic Of Discussion (produced by Boys Noize)
2. Get Wild ft Aidonia & Wiley (produced by Boys Noize)
3. iPod Generation (produced by Kano)
4. MAAD (produced by Kano & Fraser T Smith)
5. Spaceship (produced by Chase & Status)
6. Upside ft Michelle Breeze (produced by Craigie Dodds)
7. All + All Together ft Hot Chip (produced by Hot Chip)
8. Lady Killer ft Ghetts (produced by Hot Chip)
9. Bassment (produced by A13)
10. Crazy (produced by Boys Noize)
11. Slaves ft Why Why Peaches (produced by Craigie Dodds)
12. Jenga ft Vybz Kartel (produced by Boys Noize & Diplo)
13. Dark Days (produced by Craigie Dodds)
Method To The Maadness will be released on 30th August and preceded by uplifting lead-single Upside ft Michelle Breeze, out 23rd August.