Monday 7 September 2009

BB's Imogen Claims To Inspire Jermain Defoe


According to Imogen, her relationship with footballer boyfriend Jermain Defoe is the reason why he's been doing well on the pitch recently. Defoe has been in top form since the football season started back up, scoring a string of goals.

"I'd like to think that I have something to do with his recent run of form," Thomas told the Daily Star. "We spend a lot of time at home rather than going clubbing. We just relax and watch TV. I've got him addicted to Crimewatch."

"I'm taking good care of him and I think that half the battle is being happy, which he is at the moment."

Really Imogen?? You're that confident that you're the reason why Jermain keeps scoring goals?

He was scoring goals long before you came.....

1 comment:

  1. "I've got him addicted to crime watch" that is all

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin