Sunday 14 February 2010

Our Top 10 Celebrity Quotes On Love

Tis' the season to be loving and with the pungent sound of hearts beating in the air ( well..seemingly so), who else could you possibly think of to provide us with enduring words on the subject of love, other than the celebrity? After all they take care of all our other needs whether it be to entertain, educate, admire or to simply be the latest victim in our mockery sessions, so why not words on love?

With that said, we at SocialWriters have compiled a list of inspiring, genius and darn right bizarre love quotes from some of our favourite celebs and historical icons, for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

Maya Angelou

1. "Love recognises no barriers. it jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destinations full of hope"

James Baldwin
2. "Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within"

Martin Luther King
3. "Hatred paralyses life; love releases it. Hatred confuses life; love harmonizes it. Hatred darkens life; love illuminates it."

Michelle Obama
4. "Cutes good. But cute only lasts for so long, and then it's 'who are you as a person?' Don't look at the bank book or the title, look at the heart"

Jada Pinkett Smith
5. "I will throw my career away before I let it break up our marriage. I made it clear to Will. I'd throw it away completely"

Angelina Jolie
6. "We come to love not by finding the perfect person , but by learning to see the imperfect person perfectly"

Tupac shakur
7. "What you won't do, do for love. You tried everthing, but you don't get love"

Common
8. "How beautiful love can be, on the streets love is hard to see. It's the place I got to be. loving you is loving me"

Kanye West
9. "I can't keep my cool, so I keep it true. I got something to lose so I have to move. I can't keep myself and still keep you too"

Tiger Woods
10. " I love to play golf, and that's my arena. And you can characterize it and describe it however you want, but I have a love and passion for getting that ball in the hole and beating those guys"
(**Interpret that how you will, but we know who's words we'll be taking on board**)

RVB




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin