Friday 5 February 2010

NEWS: R Kelly Is Still 'Trapped In The Closet'



After releasing 22 chapters of his 'Trapped In The Closet' RnB-opera series, R Kelly has said he will be releasing more chapters in the near future.

He released the news via a video on Twitter saying:

“A question has been going on back and forth in my mind because I've been hearing a lot of people talk about Trapped in the Closet.
“A lot of people have been asking what the package is – y'all know I'm not gonna give you all that.
 
“But I just finished up 15 more chapters, [and] before I start releasing this stuff... I need to know if this is what you want from me. Y'all let me know, 'cos I'm ready."

R Kelly is a songwriting genius (at times), but do you really want to hear another 15 chapters? 

Discuss

 Source: MTV UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin