Tuesday 16 March 2010

NEWS: 50 Cent To Record A Dance Track?


50 Cent seems to have caught the 'Dance' bug whilst touring Europe as he has said that he has recorded an up-tempo dance track, after being inspired by a European club playing dance music.

"I wanted to make a song like that, so I went into the studio. Because I'm travelling with my live band, I took the band with me and we sequenced it and recorded the actual record while I was out there."

So I guess we should be looking out for a new style of music from Fiddy as he claims:

"I won't allow myself to be placed in a box which I can only do one style, or do one kind of music. They should expect the unexpected on this one."

First Diddy with 'Train Music' now Fiddy....who's next to jump on the European bandwagon of Dance?

Source: Digital Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin