Wednesday 3 March 2010

NEW MUSIC VIDEO: Estelle ft Kardinal Offishall - 'Freak'



The music video for Estelle's brand new single 'Freak' debuted yesterday. The David Guetta produced single is off of her forthcoming album, 'All Of Me'.

This is a very creative video for Estelle and it works! 'Freak' definitely will be a club banger!

In other news, Estelle recently spoke to MTV about her decision to wear black make-up in the video, which seems to be causing a bit of controversy....


"I think [people] need to wait to see the clip. I could defend myself, but it's just silly. I'm black, so how do I do blackface? Missy [Elliott] did the same thing [with her video] 'She's A Bitch'. I refuse to defend it. I didn't put any white ring around my mouth - never that."
(Source: Digital Spy)


Do you have an issue with Estelle wearing black make-up in her new video?

1 comment:

  1. I dont have a problem with Estelle wearing black make up at all, like she said, Missy done it, and well, she is black! Some (stupidly) chose to bleach, she decided to time down!
    This is a very ambitious video for Estelle!

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin