Monday 6 September 2010

NEWS: Eminem Will Not Talk About Mariah Carey Again!


The rapper, who allegedly dated Mariah Carey, has vowed that he will no longer hit out at the singer or her husband, Nick Cannon.

Mariah and Eminem had a public fall-out last year, with both parties using song lyrics to express their thoughts, which can be heard in tracks such as Mariah's 'Obsessed' and Eminem's 'Cold Wind Blows', which is featured on his latest album, 'Recovery'.

Eminem told Vibe:

“I really don’t want to talk about her anymore only just because it’s kind of like the last thing I said about her was on Cold Wind Blows. I made the comment. I don’t want to keep beating a dead horse. I’m not even going to comment about it. I’m done with that whole situation. I said what I had to say. I’m done.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin