Seeing as it's the day of LOVE, and we all collectively LOVE music, we are sharing with you our favourite LOVE/make-out songs of all time, plus some New Flava LOVE songs you need to look out for!
R.E.A -The word-savvy, sports loving, smooth operator of the Social Writers
- Maxwell, 'A Woman's Worth' - "This song works wonders. Enough said!"
- R. Kelly - 'The Greatest Sex' - "The Pied Piper worked a miracle on this track, play this on V day, it's a must.
- Jagged Edge, 'Moaning' - "Reminds me of old JE material....they have some great love songs." *New Flava *
K.C.B - The PR-loving, social butterfly of Social Writers
- Al Green, 'Let's Stay Together' - "It's such a beautiful song...makes me smile like Al Green did."
- Alicia Keys, 'If I Aint Got You' - "The lyrics say it all."
- Ciara, 'Explode' - "This track is so sexy...it's a joke! It's orgasmic I tell you! Great for intimacy!" *New Flava*
R.V.B - The cultural 'sound-clash' lover of Social Writers
- Smokey Robinson, 'Let's Cruise' - "A favourite. So mellow, so silky."
- Lauryn Hill ft D'Angelo, 'Nothing Even Matters' - " Two great singers of Neo-Soul come together to create some great chemistry. 'The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill'...what an album!
- Algebra Blesset, 'I Think I Love You' - "The track speaks for itself." *New Flava*