Tuesday 5 October 2010

TV: Kourtney & Kim Take New York' To Premiere January 2011


Kim Kardashian has now got another reality TV series under her belt. Kim and her sister Kourtney have moved to NYC for 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York', which is part of the 'Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami' series. The sisters are opening a new DASH store in NYC.

Khloe is a married woman and cannot be running around with Kim and Kourtney anymore, so Kim has stepped in. We expect dramas between the Kardashian sisters and Kourtney's boyfriend Scott Disick as well as the usual appearances from Kris.

Kim wrote on her blog:

"When we decided to open a new DASH store in the city, Kourt and I felt that someone needed to be here to help out with the store and make sure everything was running smoothly. After talking with my family, I decided that I would join Kourtney, Scott and Mason in NYC."

"Not only do I get to spend some quality time with Kourt, I also get to hang out with Masey as much as I want. I can't imagine being away from him for so long! We'll be filming the show over the next couple of months and capturing all the fun and drama that will no doubt unfold along the way. Get ready NYC! Kim and Kourtney are in town!!!


'Kourtney & Kim Take New York' will premiere on E! in January!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin