Thursday 26 August 2010

NEWS: Chris Brown Speaks About Michael Jackson Tribute On 106 & Park ""When I heard 'Man In The Mirror,' it just touched me. It wasn't fake."


On Tuesday Chris Brown paid 106 & Park a visit to discuss his track 'Deuces' with rapper Tyga and 'Takers'. The singer also spoke about the alleged joint tour that he was meant to have with Usher, and his MJ tribute performance at the BET Awards.

"A lot of people don't know, I was going to see Michael Jackson the day he died. I was on my way to the Staples Center that day."When I heard 'Man In The Mirror,' it just touched me. It wasn't fake. I know people were trying to put extras on it, but everything was genuine. That was my ultimate apology, hands down."

Check out the full interview, as well as Chris teaching people how to 'Dougie'


Video source: Necole Bitchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin