Tuesday 10 August 2010

NEWS: Ne-Yo Wants Janet Jackson To Sing Songs He Penned For Michael Jackson



Apparently Ne-Yo wants Janet Jackson to record music he wrote for her late brother Michael Jackson, as he believes it would be "disrespectful" to hand the songs over to an artist outside of the family. Ne-Yo still wants the unheard tracks to be heard by fans.

"I've been trying to figure out what to do with those songs. I can't give them to anybody else because they were written for Michael. That would be disrespectful."  Ne-Y told The Daily Star.

"So if I could get Janet and the brothers to do a collaborative tribute, that would be a great idea. There are about 10 he personally selected. He told me, 'I like this one, this one, this one.' I can't just put them out by myself because again they were meant for him but they're really good songs, it's good quality music."

The King of Pop approached Ne-Yo to write him an album's worth of material shortly before he passed away last summer.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin