Wednesday 2 December 2009

Tiger Woods: Can You Say 'HALF'


Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, you've been a silly boy haven't you?

Since the story broke last week that Tiger Woods had a car accident outside of his Miami home the industry has been buzzing with stories that all is not well in the Woods (excuse the pun...).

The official statement realeased stated that Tiger, after having a 'disagreement' with his wife Elin Nordegren over allegations he had a fling with New York club hostess Rachael Uchitel, left his home and crashed in to a fire hydrant and lamppost for which he was fined $99 dollars with no further action to be taken. If that wasn't enough LA cocktail waitress Jaimee Grubbs came out of the woodworks to confess that she had had a nearly three year long affair with woods.

With all these side-pieces creeping out Woods released a statement today via his website www.tigerwoods.com. In the statement he says...


"I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behaviour and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone"

and...

"Whatever regrets I have about letting my family down have been shared with and felt by us alone. I have given this a lot of reflection and thought and I believe that there is a point at which I must stick to that principle even though it's difficult. I will strive to be a better person and the husband and father that my family deserves. For all of those who have supported me over the years, I offer my profound apology."


The one thing I noticed from his statement is that he doesn't directly admit any 'getting it in' with side-pieces, but there is definitely more to come from this story! If T Dubya did get a 'hole in one' elsewhere his life is about to drastically change and so is his bank balance!

I wonder which part of his make-up he'll blame for this? Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin