Thursday 8 April 2010

Rihanna Finally Admits: "[Matt Kemp] Is My Boyfriend"


Today Ryan Seacrest interviewed the Bajan princess Rihanna in LA, where they spoke about her planning Katy Perry's wedding, her performance of 'Rock Star 101' on American Idol, her 'Last Girl On Earth' Tour with Ke$ha which Nicki Minaj dropped out of yesterday, Travis Barker and loads more.

She finally admitted that herself and LA Dodger's outfielder, Matt Kemp, are in a relationship together:

"He's my boyfriend and it's new, it's fun and it's nothing too serious.....I don't want nothing that's going to take up so much of my energy and time right now in a bad way. I just wanna have fun, and that's what it's about!'

Listen to the exclusive interview here

She couldn't go on denying their relationship for much longer........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin