Monday 12 April 2010

NEWS: Kanye West To Return With A 'Good Ass Job'



Kanye West will return in June with his Fifth album 'Good Ass Job' and sources say Yeezy will be returning to his Hip Hop roots.

It is rumoured that Kanye has enlisted Q Tip, Rza, Mos Def, Pete Rock and DJ Premier to help shape the opus this time around.

I'll be the first to admit that when I first heard '808's & Heartbreak', I didn't like it, but after a few listens it fast became one of my favourite albums of 2008. With all the controversy of Taylorgate I hope Kanye doesn't feel he has to prove anything to anyone with his new material. his die-hard fans will always stick by him and those that did turn their back on him won't be able to deny G.O.O.D. music.

It will definitely be interesting to see what Kanye puts out this time, especially with a summer packed full of other big albums expected!

We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin