Monday 26 April 2010

NEWS: Gary Barlow Of Take That Signs MC/Rapper Aggro Santos


This is news to our ears.....

Gary Barlow of Take That has signed MC/rapper Aggros Santos to his record label, Future Records.

Aggro confirmed the signing to the Daily Star, suggesting: "I should write his vocal and he should write my rap and see what comes up."
When asked whether he would feature on the new Take That album, he replied: "I'd love to get on it. Gary's a fan of mine and I'm equally respectful of his writing."

We're keen to find out how Gary even found out about Aggro to sign him, because I don't think anybody saw this one coming!

Aggro releases his new single, 'Candy', featuring ex-Pussy Cat Doll, Kimberly Wyatt, on May 3rd.

Check out the video for 'Candy'



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin