Friday 23 April 2010

NEWS: Tinie Tempah & Tinchy Stryder To Feature On The UK Remix To Diddy's 'Hello, Good Morning'



After all the various talk on Twitter about Diddy and UK Grime artists, Diddy exclusively revealed to RWD editor, Hattie Collins, that both Tinie Tempah and Tinchy Stryder will feature on a UK remix to 'Hello Good Morning'.

"I think Tinie is doing something for us but not on the grime mix. He's on one of the UK remixes of Hello Good Morning with Tinchy Stryder. That's exclusive right there."

He also went on to talk about Skepta, who Diddy openly contacted via Twitter to talk about a Grime remix to 'Hello, Good Morning'.

"I want Skepta to do a straight, dirty, authentic grime remix where I redo the vocals, the beats and everything. So I hit up everyone on Twitter and Skepta hit me right back" said the music mogul.
"He was buggin'. He said his twitter blew up, caught on fire and nearly crashed the server... And we just, I guess it's just exciting."
"I'm actually rooting for the UK. I love the UK, I love the artists, the vibe, the style, the swag. I always wanted to do more with the UK cos I think we have an affiliation with each other. If I could be one of the people musically to help expose some of the talent through this album especially, because this album has a very UK vibe. The last train to Paris is through London so...."

Diddy also revealed that if the track with Skepta goes well, they'll even shoot a video for it!

The pair also spoke about Diddy and his love for Grime, what UK rapper Diddy is meant to have signed and his management deal with Nicki Minaj.

Read the full interview here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin