Friday 18 March 2011

ALBUM REVIEW: Chris Brown- 'F.A.M.E.'


Mr Breezy returns with his 4th album 'F.A.M.E. ( Fans Are My Everything or Forgiving All My Enemies)', choice is yours...

I don't know if this album was highly anticipated, but the people were interested to see what kind of direction he would take.

The 18 track LP is a mixture of RnB (Bomb Ft. Wiz Khalifa), Pop (Next 2 You Ft. Justin Bieber), Dance (Beautiful People) and Slow Jam (Beg For It) tracks.

I wasn't really impressed when I first listened to the album, but I have a feeling it will be a grower over time, especially with guest appearances from Busta Rhymes, Lil Wayne, Luda, Tyga, Game, Big Sean and Timbaland.

The slow jams definitely appeal to me most with 'Beg For It', 'Up 2 You' and 'No Bullshit' (originally on the 'Fan Of A Fan' mixtape with Tyga) being bangers!

Other stand tracks include- 'Oh My Love', 'Look At Me Now' Ft. Busta and Lil Wayne , 'Say It With Me' and 'Wet The Bed' Ft. Ludacris.

'Deuces' and the over hyped 'Champion w/ Chipmunk' are thrown in for good measure too.

Like I said before, this one will probably have to grow on you over time.

I'm gonna give this one 3 out 5 and a gold star for cleverly roping in Justin Bieber to get that Belieber money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin