Tuesday 29 March 2011

NEWS: Beyonce Parts With Her Father As Her Manager



After over a decade-long relationship, Beyonce has decided to end her management relationship with her father, Matthew Knowles. According to That Grape Juice, Beyonce's publicist, Yvette Noel-Schure, released a statement to The Associated Press to confirm this.

In the statement, Beyonce said:
"I've only parted ways with my father on a business level. He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me.

I grew up watching both he and my mother manage and own their own businesses. They were hardworking entrepreneurs and I will continue to follow in their footsteps."

Knowles had been managing Beyonce since the very beginning of her career in the multi-platinum selling group Destiny's Child. Under his guidance, Beyonce went on to receive 16 Grammy Awards, 13 as a solo artist and 3 with Destiny's Child, as well as to embark on an acting career.
Both parties claim that the decision to end the professional relationship was mutual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin