Friday 7 January 2011

NEWS: Rihanna Launches New Fragrance




Rihanna is the latest celebrity to join the the signature fragrance craze with the launch of her new perfume, Reb'l Fleur.


Inspired by her Grandmother, the singer explained to People.com,
“My grandmother in Barbados used to call me her Rebel Flower. She continues, "Over the years, I layered many different scents to get something that was truly my own. But I wanted…something that said ‘Rihanna was here.’ Something delicious and special, a fragrance with subtle hints that linger and leave a sexy memory.”


Incorporating her Bajan roots, the new frangrance fuses exotic fruits with sensual vanilla, patchouli and amber. Reb'l Fleur will be available to buy state side, next month.


We can't wait for it to cross these shores!


RVB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin