Monday 3 January 2011

VIDEO: Lil Kim & Mary J Blige To Create Diss Track To Keyshia Cole & Nicki Minaj



Lil Kim is taking her beef with Nicki Minaj a step further by apparently getting Mary J Blige involved. The pair, according to Kim are to create a diss track to Nicki and Keyshia Cole.

"I think this other bitch got a song with Keyshia Cole, right? Coming at me and the muthafuckin’ other queen, Mary J. Blige. Me and my girl Mary J. Blige about to eat these bitches alive where they won’t even fucking exist no more and erase their fucking social security number! We gon’ remind them who the fuck we are! I’m not playing with this bitch for 2011. I’m saying, we can rock together but bitch you ain’t taking nothing from me!"

Mary J Blige, really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin