Monday 3 January 2011

NEWS: JAZMINE SULLIVAN QUITS MUSIC?


Yesterday Jazmine Sullivan took to Twitter to announce that she will be taking a break from music for a while....

“I’m making an official announcement that I am taking a break from music. I’m trying to figure out who I am… w/out a mike, paper or pen. I promised myself when it wasn’t fun anymore I wouldn’t do it. and here i am.
I’m not saying I wont ever sing again in my life becuz I dont believe that. but in this moment… rt now… I got some things to figure out.
  I love u all and appreciate u soooooo much. u have no idea how much u’ve inspired me and fed my ego. but the truth is that I have to believe in me whether you all do or not. and thats what I’m lookin for. that belief in myself. me. I. I love us. thanks for being here for me and riding with me on this journey. let us continue."
 
Jazmine has since erased those tweets about her quitting music.....perhaps it was a publicity stunt as soon after some new music from Jazmine dropped. 
 
It'll be a shame if Jazmine has given music a break.....her label just aren't marketing her right!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin