Wednesday 5 January 2011

NEWS: Diddy Hires Rick Ross As The New Face Of Sean John


It seems that their musical duo Bugatti Boyz and Diddy helping to shape Ross' music career isn't enough....Diddy has now hired Ross to be the face of his clothing line Sean John.

"You know Puff is a good friend first, a mentor, and business partner. The partnership was something that came natural,” Rozay said, according to Examiner.com. “Being a big guy that’s fashion-conscious, Sean John is definitely a brand I rock wit. I have plans to dabble in the fashion industry. I get to rock fly clothes and that always good. It’s a great opportunity for me. I mean, Sean John represents hip-hop. He is a hip-hop mogul. As a black brother who is doing his own thing I endorse him.”


What next, Rick Ross' own flavour of Ciroc?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin