Thursday 5 May 2011

NEWS: Cheryl Cole Confirmed For US X Factor Judges Panel


After how many weeks of speculation, it has been officially confirmed that Cheryl Cole will join Simon Cowell and L.A Reid as a judge on the US version of X Factor!

Cheryl said:
I’m so excited to be taking part in the American version of The X Factor. I absolutely love it here in the U.K., and with the talent they have out in America, I’m sure we’re going to find someone very special. I can’t wait to get started. I just can’t decide whether I am more excited to find and nurture the talent or for the unbelievable amount of amusement and entertainment I will have watching Simon doing everything and anything he can to beat me. He’s tried to beat me for three years in the U.K., and hasn’t even come close. His ego must be so bruised. America is gonna love this.”

Do you think Cheryl was the right person for the job?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin