Wednesday 19 August 2009

It's Official, Amber Rose Is FINE!!!!!


Good afternoon all.


When I awoke this morning, I did my usual trawl of all my favourite internet sites to get clued up with what's happening and was immediately stopped in my tracks!

Somebody managed to get hold of some pics of Kan-Yeezy and his main squeeze Amber Rose vacationing in Barcelona.



Now I'm gonna admit, it took a while for her to grow on me, but now she has. I think Amber is DOPE! Her style, her attitude, her looks, her bald head, everything! I've been speaking to a lot of people today, no one has had a bad word to say about her ESPECIALLY the ladies. I admire the fact that she is comfortable to just do her and not care about all the media attention and slander that gets thrown at her on a daily basis. I'm also one of the few people that believes she genuinely loves Kanye for who and what what he is!

So, with that said i pose this question to you all...


HOW HOTT IS AMBER ROSE ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10???
(10 being the hottest).


I'm gonna get the ball rolling with an 8 and that's only because I would need to see her fade close-up and then decide if she's a 10!

THIS ONE IS FOR THE GUYS AND THE LADIES TOO!

Take a look at these soon to be famous beach pics and GET VOTING PEOPLE!!!

3 comments:

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin