Thursday 26 May 2011

NEWS: Beyonce Speaks About Billboard Copycat Speculation


Following her performance of 'Run The World (Girls)' at the Billboard Music Awards, Beyonce has received some criticism claiming that her entire performance was a copy of Italian singer Lorella Cuccerini.

In an interview with AOL Music, Beyonce has addressed these accusations.

'My makeup artist showed me the performance of Lorella Cuccarini a year ago, and it inspired me so much. I then met with the talented people who worked on it. The technology and concept were so genius. Thank God for YouTube or I would have never been exposed to something so inspiring. I never worked so hard on anything in my life as that performance for the Billboard Awards.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin