Thursday 21 April 2011

NEWS: Teedra Moses To Launch Maybach Music Career With Mixtape


Shortly after being signed, Miss Moses is already planning her first piece of creative work under her new home at Maybach Music Group.

The songstress sat down with Billboard's The Juice and said how she was planning to release a mixtape, entitled 'Luxurious Undergrind', this summer.

'This is going to be the first mixtape I grab a lot of features for, which I normally don't do...I'm putting all my efforts to making this like Drake did. He made a mixtape so great that it could have been an album. That's what I want to do."

Teedra also revealed that she was planning to tour with Raheem DeVaughn in August or September.

We're looking forward to hearing some new material from Teedra Moses, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin