Thursday 14 April 2011

NEWS: Rihanna Talks X Factor, Khloe & Lemar And The 'S&M' Remix With Britney




Rihanna called into Ryan Secrest's show on Kiss FM yesterday to discuss her remix with Britney Spears on her single 'S&M', men being intimidated by and Khloe Kardashian & Lamar Odom's love.


On ‘S&M’ Remix With Britney
“It was all within less than a week. We knew we wanted to put out a remix but we were just trying to figure out who so I asked my fans on Twitter who they would they most want me to collaborate with, without giving them any ideas. We already had Britney in our mind but it came back Britney was one of the most popular names, so it was like ‘Okay, perfect.'"

“Then we had to see if Britney would even be into it and we had to wait on that, and after she got back to us it was an automatic, it was a go. She was like, ‘I would love to do it,’ she was very, very great, very professional. And she worked really hard at it, she went right to the studio and got it done and it came back, and now the world gets to hear it.”

On 'S&M'
"It’s very provocative if it’s taken in the literal terms, but when I first heard this record, I automatically knew that those words didn’t mean…it was more about my love/hate relationship with the media and I automatically knew what the song meant to me. I wanted to make that apparent in the video, in the visual aspect, so people could really see the underlying message and get it. It’s still…when you listen to it, you just hear the words and that’s why people respond to it that way. The video got banned in a lot of countries even though I didn’t think it was that raunchy. I thought it was fun and funny and quirky, but again, people just hear the words."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin