Wednesday 19 August 2009

Sway Collaborates With A Premiereship Footballer


Yes you read right, and no the premiership footballer is not Rio Ferdinand (like I assumed).....


It's been reported that Liverpool FC player Ryan Babel, will be featured rapping on a track on Sway's forthcoming album.


The UK rapper told BBC Newsbeat: "He's actually on the song with me and Neutrino. Yeah, Ryan Babel's a good mate of mine. He's a nice guy, he's a sick rapper. The way he flips his flow is marvellous, man, so I wanted him to do a bit - half Dutch, half British - and he really pulled it off, man. I think it's a track that people are gonna like."


I need to hear this track...I have a feeling that Babel wont disappoint with his lyrical skills on this track.


Source: Digital Spy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin