Monday 10 August 2009

Taio Cruz Interview

I recently interviewed Taio Cruz for BlackSheep Magazine.

Check out the video....


Taio let me know about his exclusive sunglasses line coming out in 3 weeks time under the Rokstarr label. I got an exclusive peek at the sunglasses and the promo photos which are HOT!!

More info on where to buy and see the sunglasses coming soon......

In other Taio Cruz news, on the topic of having no black women in his videos so far, Taio has come out and said:

“I like to put girls in my video that I think are hot. If a really hot black girl came to a casting, she’d be in my video. I think that people even focusing on the race issue in my videos is a problem. And I would almost react by never putting black girls in my video, because I’m that type of person – rebellious. I’d be like, ‘If that’s how you’re gonna be, I’m never gonna put black girls in my videos.’” (story via Mad News)

What do you think of Taio's views on not having black women is his videos??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin