Wednesday 2 May 2012

NEWS: Omarion Signs To Maybach Music Group



It has been announced that Omarion has signed with Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group.

The news was announced at a MMG Press Conference that was held in New York today.

Rozay said: "I ran into the homie, we had a few conversations and I flew him down to Miami and he played me a dozen records. I was amazed by the music he put together.

"We had a few conversations and we made a situation happen. He's a phenomenal entertainer. His dancing is incredible. He's an actor, he's a writer. I thought it would be a great move for both of us. I've been looking to enter the R&B arena, I felt he was the best artist to kick the doors open."



The press conference also saw the MMG Boss announce that his 'God Forgives, I Don't' album will be released on July 31st, with a new single set to drop in the near future.

Swizz Beatz was in attendance at the press conference, and announced a joint venture he has with Rick Ross and Reebok to create a big and tall line.



Meek Mill's debut album 'Dreams & Nightmares' will see an August 28th release and his mixtape, 'Dreamchasers 2', will drop on May 7th; Wale's sophomore album landing in January 2013.

This is all in addition to the release of 'Self Made, Vol. 2', the follow up collective compilation which will hit shops on June 28th.

It seems as though there's a lot to come from the Maybach Music Group in the next few months; excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin