Tuesday 1 November 2011

NEWS: Rihanna Taken Into Hospital In Sweden


Pop Princess Rihanna has been rushed into a hospital in Sweden. The singer was in the country as a part of her LOUD tour and was due to perform last night but had to pull out as she was deemed unfit to perform.

According to TMZ, and a mini statement later released by Rih Rih herself, she was hospitalised due to having the flu.

The singer took to her twitter page to upload this photo with the caption, 'Sorry Malmo #LOUDtour'.


The statement she then released said:

'I am sorry to everyone who was coming out to my show in Malmo. I was so excited to perform for you all. It would have been a great time...so much better than being sick with the flu, ugh! I'm really disappointed I couldn't be there.'

Here's hoping that Miss Fenty makes a speedy recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin