Saturday 20 November 2010

NEWS: Nicki Minaj Speaks About Lil Kim With Angie Martinez


Ahead of her debut album being released on Monday, Nicki Minaj went to New York's Hot 97 to speak to the one and only Angie Martinez.

Nicki had some choice words for Lil Kim:

She just really jumped out of the window and you got to be careful when you pick fights. That’s what I learned in this business. You just never know. I think people get me mistaken with like a real Barbie, they forget where I’m from. If I have to revert back I can…. and I will. Don’t play with me. It’s one of those moments when you say “Don’t play with me”. I respect you and love you. I’ve said it in every interview, time and time again. And if that’s not good enough for you mama, then it’s something deep rooted in you. Something is bothering you inside, that’s your insecurity bothering you. It’s not Nicki Minaj, it’s any girl that’s popping. She picked a fight with Foxy, then she picked a fight with Eve, then it was Miss Wallace, now it’s Nicki Minaj. Every time you’re in the news, you are getting at somebody. Put your music out and when I see your name on Billboard that’s when I’ll respond to you. Other than that. Goodbye!

No doubt Lil Kim will have something to say about that!

Thanks PunchBowl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin