Monday 12 September 2011

NEWS: Kelly Rowland Puts Her X Factor Contestants On An Alcohol Ban


According to reports, Kelly Rowland has put her contestants in The X Factor on an alcohol ban! The 30 year singer, who is one of the judges on this series, is said to have banned her finalists from "drinking, smoking and talking loud in clubs".

Kelly said: "I want them to take care of their bodies. I will be like, 'Don't let anything knock you off your focus or you will lose everything'.

"I didn't go out until I was at least 22 and I didn't party until two years ago. I've always been strict. I don't drink a lot, I want to succeed.

"I want them to be better. Better than me, better than Lady Gaga, better than Beyonce. Better than this generation. Each generation is meant to be better.

"I remember talking to Whitney Houston and she was saying, 'It's just getting better and it should continue to get better.' I heard Janet Jackson say that too..I am the same, I always want to get better and I want my girls to be better.'"

Sidenote: Does that mean that Kelly's mentoring the girls category???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin