Thursday 7 July 2011

PICTURE THIS: Lloyd Shows Off His New Hair


With the release of his new album, 'King Of Hearts', Lloyd has revealed his greatly timed new hair cut. The R&B singer showed off his new half shaved half tatted style on a recent visit to BET's 106 & Park.


Lloyd told the show's hosts, "I'm a walking contrast. I go from hard to soft. I go from guns to roses, which is in my tatt, and I like to go from the streets to the sheets. I make street savvy R&B music but I also like to slow it down and be sensual at times."

New singer, Miguel, commented on Lloyd's new do, accusing him of stealing the style from him.

Let's hope this little bit of beef doesn't get too serious and too messy.

Check out more pictures of Lloyd after the jump.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin