Friday 22 July 2011

NEWS: Tyler The Creator Doesn't Want To Lose Out On VMA To Bruno Mars


Shortly after the announcement of the 2011 Video Music Awards nominees, Tyler the Creator took to his twitter to share his excitement and appreciation with a series of tweets to his followers.

"I AM NOMINATED FOR VIDEO OF THE FUCKING YEAR NIGGUH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOOD NIGGAU!!!!!!!!!!!"

"I GOT TWO!!!!! I HASNT EVEN BEEN A YEAR!!!? MY GOAL LIST IS FUCKING ALMSOT GONE"

"Un-Follow Me Now, This Is Gonna Be the Only Thing I Tweet About For The Next Week. Ive Wanted This For Years Fuck. What The Fuck."

He then went on to inform his followers that he wouldn't be the happiest person if he were to lose to Bruno Mars.

"IF I FUCKING LOSE TO FUCKING BRUNO FUCKING MARS IM GOING ON A KILLING SPREE. DEADASS."

Ouch!

The VMA's will take place on August 28th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin