Monday 7 February 2011

MIXTAPE ALERT: Dawn Richards - ‘A Prelude To #ATELLTALEHEART’


Singer/songwriter Dawn Richard, formerly from Danity Kane and currently in Diddy-Dirty Money, has released her well-awaited mixtape named ‘A Prelude To #ATELLTALEHEART’.

"#ATELLTALEHEART' is simply a compilation of emotions and feelings that if you were to fall into my heart, this is what my heart would sound like. It's about my journey, my pain, my redemption, but above all my strength. It's honest yet raw,” says Richard, speaking on her latest project.


Check out the tracklist below:


1. Intro (The Fall)
2. Superman
3. Biggest Fan
4. Hey
5. Me Myself & Y
6. Broken Record
7. I Know (ft. Kalenna)
8. Let Love In
9. I’m Just Saying
10. Superhero (Accapella)
11. Runway
12. These Tears
13. Vibrate
14. Champion
15. Bulletproof

DOWNLOAD

Posted by Cherelle Thompson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin