Wednesday 13 January 2010

NEW MUSIC (AUDIO): Jagged Edge - 'You Look Good With Me', M.I.A - 'There's Space For Ol Dat I See' and Drake - 'Zone'



Last week on Twitter we told you that Jagged Edge would be making a comeback in 2010. Brian, Brandon, Wingo and Kyle will release a new album this year entitled 'The Remedy'. Group member Kyle Norman told Billboard.com, “Jagged Edge wants a new creation, a new birth. We want to bring a little light to what we’ve been doing for the past 11-12 years.” Take a listen to their new single 'You Look Good With Me'.

Jagged Edge | You Look Good With Me







M.I.A is currently in the process of working on her forthcoming album, which should be due out sometime this year. Yesterday some new music from M.I.A hit the net - 'There's SpaceFor Ol Dat I See'.

Are you feeling this track?






Some more music from Drizzy Drake has hit the net. 'Zone' is produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League.
Thanks PunchBowl

Drake | Zone



Are you looking forward to Drake's debut album?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin