Thursday 2 July 2009

NEW FLAVA: Drake - 'Best I Ever Had'

This is the first video of Drake's, which has been directed by none other than the Louis Vuitton don, Kanye West.

I am VERY disappointed with this video.....



With all the hype about Drake being the next best thing, this video surely does him no justice at all! I understand that it's a spoof, but I still don't get the video. at all. The video just features pure breasts, which the guys will like looking at, but Drake's got a huge female fan base too, so this video just doesn't cut it at all!

Is this all that Ye is capable of doing? I think he may need to think about this talent of his that he calls being a video director, because this video is wack!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin