Thursday 23 June 2011

NEWS: Monica Announces New Album Release Date


Monica has revealed, via a Ustream with fans, that her new album, 'New Life', is likely to be released on October 4th. This will be her 7th studio album, the follow up to 'Still Standing' which she released last year.

"The label [J Records] has asked me, do I want to take an October 4 date. Over the next month I’ll decide because as of right now, we’re pressing up the new single and trying to get some clearances which are very difficult, so if anything changes it will only be because of that. We’re working on it and I’m thinking that I will keep that October 4 date."

The first single from the album is due out in a matter of weeks.

Are you excited for some new material from Monica?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin