Wednesday 8 June 2011

NEWS: Beyonce Thanks Fans For Positive Feedback About '4'


Beyonce's new album '4' was leaked in it's entirety on Tuesday, 3 weeks before its planned release on June 28th. So as to not jeopardise sales, the singer's label, Columbia Records, began removing links and tweets to the music.

Following this, Queen Bey took to her facebook page to speak on the situation. She wrote, 'My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from fans. When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin